Kitchen and Bath Remodeling with Global Interiors Group
Experienced / Reliable / Innovative / Practical
Starting a remodel can be overwhelming to many homeowners. We are often told that by customers the first time we meet them. Let us clear the air and keep this process very simple!
Our 4 Simple Steps
1. Call us at 832-909-6326 or fill out the contact form and send it.
2. Tell Us About Your Ideas and Plans and Ask Questions
Telephone discussion of your plans in general terms.
Information we need to help guide you:
- Size of the space to be remodeled
- Age and approx. value of your home
- Address and Subdivision
- Budget Range for your remodel /What might it cost
- Desired completion date of your remodel project
3. MEET, DISCUSS, MEASURE, ASSESS PROJECT, ROUGH ESTIMATE
A meeting at your home by appointment, with the Owner and the General Contractor. We will take photos and measurements needed for a firm price (if you want to move on to Step 4). At this meeting we will make certain that your remodeling project fits our company. We only take your job if we know we can do an excellent job! A rough estimate can be given at this meeting. If you are comfortable with us and want to continue toward building your project, we will familiarize you with our contract and our process. Our goal is for you to have no surprises and to feel comfortable and excited as we build your vision.
4. 2ND MEETING; FIRM COST; SIGN PAPERWORK; SET START DATE;
The second home meeting is to review your contract and for both parties to sign the contract for the job. At this time you will lock in your cost. Then we will order a Start Date. We will also set the Design Selection Appointment, where the real fun begins!